Saturday, January 9, 2010

LISTEN!

Recently found a playlist from what I believe was my 2nd show of the year.
Looks like I sort of broke the rules with this one, whoops!
listen to WUSC live any time!

Artist/Song




The Long Winters- It'll Be a Breeze
Old 97's- Rollerskate Skinny
Jolie Holland- Moonshiner
Sleep Station- After the War
Death Cab for Cutie- Rockin' Chair (The Band cover)
Guster-Jesus on the Radio
Whispertown 2000- Old Times
Midlake- Roscoe
Mary Lou Lord- Hard Road
The Stone Roses- Waterfall
Alberta Cross- Old Man Chicago
Sea Wolf- Orion &Dog
Fruit Bats- Flamingo
Jennifer Leonhardt- More Rope
Orba Squara- Treasure Map
My Morning Jacket- It Makes No Difference (The Band cover)

Best in Show: "Old Man Chicago" by Alberta Cross and "Waterfall" by The Stone Roses

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I like MMJ's version of 'It Makes No Difference' better than The Band's. It's just so good every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment